Not all periodontists are the same. We invite you to take a look at this list of questions you should ask before choosing a periodontist.
- Will you care for me as a person and not just a set of teeth?
- Will you perform a thorough examination, create a custom treatment plan, and review your findings with me as well as my dentist before treatment begins?
- Will you take the time to explain my problem, my treatment options and what I can do to improve my overall health?
- Will conservative treatment options be explored first, before surgery is considered?
- Do you take the extra time for explanation, reassurance, or whatever I may need to feel comfortable before you begin treatment?
- Will you be available 24-hours a day if I have a problem or concern?
- Will you continue follow-up care with me until you are confident that an optimal and stable result has been reached?
Dr. Werkmeister and his staff offer quality, conservative periodontics where non-surgical solutions are always explored first. Dr. Werkmeister’s extensive education, training, and experience allow him to accurately determine the most effective treatment plan for you.
Education is an important part of what we do. Making sure our patients have a full understanding of their treatment plan and the procedure is our goal. We take the necessary time and go the extra mile for all of our patients.
Discover for yourself how healthy and beautiful your teeth and gums can be!